Thursday, January 20, 2005

Credibility Gap

Less than a full day after I railed against the MSM for being too slow, I link a Washington Times editorial from yesterday. Heh. Social security indeed faces a looming crisis. Everyone knows it, and we have for some time. I am 34 years old, and remember as a teenager my father's admonitions to save for my retirement. He knew then that whatever was left of social security (if anything) wouldn't be enough to retire on. So liberal claims that "there is no Social Security crisis" further damages their fractured credibility. Remember Senator Kerry's March 2004 remarks in Chicago. When Ted Kennedy and Harry Reid go on the Sunday talk shows with their "Pay no attention the looming crisis behind the curtain" nonsense, we know who the real crooked, lying group is.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?