Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Chiblogo post

Still traveling this afternoon. This morning's posts were from the hotel in St. Louis, now I'm in Chicago, blogging it Red Carpet-style. I'm still amazed I can get online as easily as I do "from the road," so half the reason I post is just to see if I can pull it off.

It's tough to get constant updates on Terri's condition, but CNN's airport network is covering the case, so I tolerate their broadcasts as much as I can. I fear that it will soon be time to start the Monday morning quarterbacking. Which means we will need to examine what the heck is going on in our civilization, as it relates to the "culture of death" that has already raced through Europe and is now landed on our shores. I could be wrong, but I don't think I'm over dramatizing the situation to say that now that we have approved killing those that are inconvenient to us, have we taken the first step down a slippery slope where killing other people for different reasons will soon be accepted?

I'm quickly skimming lots of blogs trying to get more information, everyone owes it to themselves to keep checking OKIE on the Lam. He's got a great perspective on it. And here's a wonderful Tony Blankley op-ed (via Hedgehog). Read it all. I'll be back in So. Cal. tomorrow.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?