Friday, March 04, 2005

Weekend Homework Assignment

OpinionJournal.com is going to run a show on PBS this weekend entitled "Called to Account." It will cover the Social Security debate, evidently with a special focus on Chile's reforms. There are many PBS stations around the country, so check your local listings for broadcast days and times. Ed Crane of the Cato Institute will be a guest, which is a nice coincidence, given that I linked a couple of Cato articles in my "Tortured Logic" post last night. Scroll down for those links. I will update if I'm able to catch the show this weekend.

UPDATE: Click on this link to find out when "Called to Account" will be broadcast in your area. You enter your zip code, and PBS will tell you when it broadcasts in your area. Here in Los Angeles we can look forward to a 2am Saturday broadcast. I know, I know, it's time to get a TiVo.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?