Saturday, March 05, 2005

What is he talking about?

Honestly, I don't know why I waste time mentioning this loser. I guess it's that trainwreck fascination some of us have. Can anyone decipher lame John Kerry when he says, "There is something wrong with who is arbitrating the truth." (hat tip: Wes Roth). What does that mean?

Is Kerry complaining that it is the media who decides what the "news" is each day? I doubt that is what he's saying, though I would certainly agree with him were that the case.

Is he complaining that he, John Kerry, doesn't get a fair shake from the media? There's no doubt he believes this absurdity, but I don't think that is what he's talking about either.

Or, most likely, is he complaining that there is something wrong with the public for believing the "truths" promulgated by that unfair media? In other words, since Americans heard John Kerry's "Christmas in Cambodia" story, and decided he wasn't telling the truth, they're the ones who are screwed up.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?