Sunday, April 24, 2005

Good Times

As I mentioned earlier, I had an excellent weekend in Las Vegas. I haven't had much opportunity for blogging, too busy with really fun stuff. I can't decide the weekend's highlight, as there was so much to chose from. Always a strong effort was Cirque du Soleil's Mystere. Or there was the absolutely crushing bocce defeat my CPA friend and I handed my two high-school age cousins. Final score: 22-nil. Ouch babe. Honorable mention would be Friday night's dinner that we had with a fabulous childhood friend and her husband. A very nice time was had by all, catching up with the old and meeting the new. On Saturday afternoon we had a family BBQ/reunion where 3 of my grandmother's sisters came out from Long Island, along with some cousins. Some of them I haven't seen in 20 years. Even though the afternoon went by so quickly, it was a wonderful visit with some truly wonderful people.

I'm going with the bocce lesson. Shane and Bryce must learn. Sorry, but that was just so much fun.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?